See budding filmmaker Troy Duffy cozy up to Harvey Weinstein and sell him a screenplay. See Troy squander his development deal. See Troy’s colleagues capture it all on tape and turn it into this documentary.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chris Pratt wants fans to design his Facebook cover photo
- Lost F. Scott Fitzgerald story to be published after 76 years
- 'Walking Dead' cast on who would die first in a real zombie apocalypse
- 'Blacklist' casts 'X-Men' alum as new villain for season 3
- Drake vs. Meek Mill: Everything you need to know
- Music we loved this week: Robyn, Tink, Galantis and more
- What should Jon Stewart do next? Former 'Daily Show' correspondents offer advice
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Helen Mirren, Tom Cruise, The Baldwins & More!