Producer Mel Gibson pitched the story about a series of murders planned by an actor who doesn’t seem to like photographers. The film (with Tom Sizemore and Cole Hauser) marks the feature directorial debut of Gibson’s former barber. Seriously.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- Stephen Colbert interviewed Eminem on a Michigan public access show
- iZombie's Liv Moore gets a kick-ass action figure
- Hollywood's road to marriage equality
- Tyler Posey talks 'Teen Wolf'...while playing Mario Kart
- This is what Obama is listening to right now
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!