Producer Mel Gibson pitched the story about a series of murders planned by an actor who doesn’t seem to like photographers. The film (with Tom Sizemore and Cole Hauser) marks the feature directorial debut of Gibson’s former barber. Seriously.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!
- Lance Bass 'disappointed' *NSYNC never recorded final album
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 'Dark Knight Rises' conclusion was 'perfect ending'
- Actors Equity Association endorses Hillary Clinton