Producer Mel Gibson pitched the story about a series of murders planned by an actor who doesn’t seem to like photographers. The film (with Tom Sizemore and Cole Hauser) marks the feature directorial debut of Gibson’s former barber. Seriously.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ stage show will haunt Disney World this Halloween
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- Mariah and me(?!) on stage in Las Vegas: Tweet dreams are made of this...
- Ask the Critic: Chris Nashawaty wants to hear from YOU about movies
- 'Marriage Boot Camp' welcomes... Jeff and Jordan from 'Big Brother?'
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!