A companion EP to May’s ”The Ride,” Ride This–The Covers finds the Latino barrio & roll band Los Lobos trudging predictably through Elvis Costello and Richard Thompson tunes. But on the remake of Thee Midniters’ soul breakup ballad ”It’ll Never Be Over for Me,” they hit poignant gold: If guitarist Cesar Rosas isn’t singing to his late wife, who was murdered five years ago, then he’s found a surrogate. Either way, it’ll make you want to weep.
Ride This--The Covers A companion EP to May's ''The Ride,'' Ride This--The Covers finds the Latino barrio & roll band Los Lobos trudging predictably through Elvis...Ride This--The Covers A companion EP to May's ''The Ride,'' Ride This--The Covers finds the Latino barrio & roll band Los Lobos trudging predictably through Elvis...2004-08-13
Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Watch LL Cool J really try to play Pictionary with Jimmy Fallon, Rose Byrne and Big Sean
- Stream Blur's album 'The Magic Whip' on iTunes First Play
- Next 'Transformers' expected in 2017
- 'Furious 7's James Wan to produce 'The Entity' remake
- Helen Mirren talks about her love of Vin Diesel on 'Late Night'
- Waka Flocka Flame to run for president
- Batman costume from 'Batman v Superman': Take a good look
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!