A companion EP to May’s ”The Ride,” Ride This–The Covers finds the Latino barrio & roll band Los Lobos trudging predictably through Elvis Costello and Richard Thompson tunes. But on the remake of Thee Midniters’ soul breakup ballad ”It’ll Never Be Over for Me,” they hit poignant gold: If guitarist Cesar Rosas isn’t singing to his late wife, who was murdered five years ago, then he’s found a surrogate. Either way, it’ll make you want to weep.
Ride This--The Covers A companion EP to May's ''The Ride,'' Ride This--The Covers finds the Latino barrio & roll band Los Lobos trudging predictably through Elvis...Ride This--The Covers A companion EP to May's ''The Ride,'' Ride This--The Covers finds the Latino barrio & roll band Los Lobos trudging predictably through Elvis...2004-08-13
Producer (group): Hollywood Records
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!