Spike Lee has never gone so wrong. John Henry Armstrong (Anthony Mackie) blows the whistle on his Enron/ImClone corporation and ends up impregnating a parade of lesbians who call him things like ”bitch boy.” The film is at once racist, homophobic, utterly fake, and unbearably tedious.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Kerry Washington, Monica Bellucci, Brian Dennehy, Dania Ramirez, John Turturro; Director: Spike Lee; Author: Spike Lee; Release Date Wide: 07/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 138; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Melissa McCarthy and Jimmy Fallon play Random Word Association
- Eminem releases fiery 'Southpaw' soundtrack tune
- This is the most unlikely 'Shake It Off' cover yet
- What would Jason Statham think of playing Bond?
- Netflix clarifies rumors about ads on streaming service
- Ed Sheeran covers Limp Bizkit and heavy metal on 'Tonight Show'
- Iggy Azalea engaged to Nick Young