Spike Lee has never gone so wrong. John Henry Armstrong (Anthony Mackie) blows the whistle on his Enron/ImClone corporation and ends up impregnating a parade of lesbians who call him things like ”bitch boy.” The film is at once racist, homophobic, utterly fake, and unbearably tedious.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Kerry Washington, Monica Bellucci, Brian Dennehy, Dania Ramirez, John Turturro; Director: Spike Lee; Author: Spike Lee; Release Date Wide: 07/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 138; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist