Spike Lee has never gone so wrong. John Henry Armstrong (Anthony Mackie) blows the whistle on his Enron/ImClone corporation and ends up impregnating a parade of lesbians who call him things like ”bitch boy.” The film is at once racist, homophobic, utterly fake, and unbearably tedious.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Kerry Washington, Monica Bellucci, Brian Dennehy, Dania Ramirez, John Turturro; Director: Spike Lee; Author: Spike Lee; Release Date Wide: 07/30/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 138; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!