Spike Lee has never gone so wrong. John Henry Armstrong (Anthony Mackie) blows the whistle on his Enron/ImClone corporation and ends up impregnating a parade of lesbians who call him things like ”bitch boy.” The film is at once racist, homophobic, utterly fake, and unbearably tedious.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Kerry Washington, Monica Bellucci, Brian Dennehy, Dania Ramirez, John Turturro; Director: Spike Lee; Author: Spike Lee; Release Date Wide: 07/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 138; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award: 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time' tells Maleficent's child's story
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!