Spike Lee has never gone so wrong. John Henry Armstrong (Anthony Mackie) blows the whistle on his Enron/ImClone corporation and ends up impregnating a parade of lesbians who call him things like ”bitch boy.” The film is at once racist, homophobic, utterly fake, and unbearably tedious.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Kerry Washington, Monica Bellucci, Brian Dennehy, Dania Ramirez, John Turturro; Director: Spike Lee; Author: Spike Lee; Release Date Wide: 07/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 138; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- Can’t Buy Me Love actress Amanda Peterson remembered by her mother
- Robert De Niro's 'The Comedian' finds a new director
- Who should play the young Han Solo in the 'Star Wars' spinoff? Vote now!
- Elodie Yung cast as Elektra in 'Daredevil' season 2
- Two more networks pull Bill Cosby reruns
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!