Spike Lee has never gone so wrong. John Henry Armstrong (Anthony Mackie) blows the whistle on his Enron/ImClone corporation and ends up impregnating a parade of lesbians who call him things like ”bitch boy.” The film is at once racist, homophobic, utterly fake, and unbearably tedious.
Genre: Drama, Comedy; Starring: Woody Harrelson, Anthony Mackie, Kerry Washington, Monica Bellucci, Brian Dennehy, Dania Ramirez, John Turturro; Director: Spike Lee; Author: Spike Lee; Release Date Wide: 07/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 138; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Sony Pictures Classics
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- Justin Bieber confirms he's single: 'I'm not really looking either'
- 'The Walking Dead' star Steven Yeun marries Joana Pak
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big