The bespectacled singer’s latest, The Way It Really Is, starts off promisingly with ”Window Shopping,” an invitation to try on a relationship like a pair of Jimmy Choos: ”Take me home/The tags are on/It’s still a loan.” It’s deadpan clever in a Liz Phair way. Lisa Loeb tries on different metaphors elsewhere, like rubbernecking a romance wreck in ”Accident.” Her writing is stronger than ever, and the material is curiously light on its feet.
The Way It Really Is The bespectacled singer's latest, The Way It Really Is, starts off promisingly with ''Window Shopping,'' an invitation to try on a relationship...The Way It Really Is The bespectacled singer's latest, The Way It Really Is, starts off promisingly with ''Window Shopping,'' an invitation to try on a relationship...2004-08-13
Lead Performer: Lisa Loeb; Producer (group): Zoe
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel makes fake commercial for Met Gala 'Rihanket'
- 'Chicken Run' director sets up next film
- Penultimate Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Art of Evolution sets the stage for an intense finale
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!