Vamp of all vamps Neve Campbell really knows men in James Toback’s modern-day noir that mixes ”Double Indemnity” and ”Honeymoon in Vegas” with an Altmanesque assemblage, but friskier. Much friskier.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Debra Messing hits the campaign trail after 'Will & Grace' reunion
- Leonardo DiCaprio's climate change doc 'Before the Flood' gets trailer
- Danny Brown drops new album three days early
- Kevin Kline to return to Broadway in Noël Coward's 'Present Laughter'
- 'Blindspot' star Sullivan Stapleton reacts to Weller's big news
- Tony Awards set the date for 2017 ceremony
- 'Stranger Things' star Gaten Matarazzo opens up about genetic disorder