Vamp of all vamps Neve Campbell really knows men in James Toback’s modern-day noir that mixes ”Double Indemnity” and ”Honeymoon in Vegas” with an Altmanesque assemblage, but friskier. Much friskier.
Posted August 13 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt Damon talks about Snowden's influence on 'The Bourne Legacy'
- Michael Shannon channels Donald Trump in exclusive '99 Homes' clip
- What to expect from Justin Bieber's new album
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: 'I'm surprised Austin has lasted this long'
- Here's everyone who is coming to the VMAs on Sunday
- Twitter thinks Taylor Swift will win Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The Oscar race begins: Is 'Carol' the film to beat?
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!