They can’t get enough of the divas on ”Will & Grace” – and we don’t mean Jack and Karen. NBC announced that Jennifer Lopez will return as a guest star in the seventh season premiere on Sept. 16. The episode will continue the storyline from last season’s finale, in which Karen (Megan Mullally) asked Lopez (playing herself) to perform at her abortive Las Vegas wedding. Now, J. Lo is back home in New York, resting after a tour on which Jack (Sean Hayes) served as a backup dancer. Karen annoys J. Lo again, this time by using Jack to push a song Karen wrote, called ”I Hurt, Too.” As NBC announced last week, the Lopez guest spot will be followed on Sept. 23 by Janet Jackson’s first sitcom gig in more than 20 years, with Jack shuffling his dancing feet over to Jackson’s tour. No doubt Britney Spears’ agent is next on the producers’ phone list.
(Will & Grace: Chris Haston)
Posted August 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!