She?ll pen a book for Riverhead tentatively titled ”State of Emergency” that slams conservatism, racism, and lots of other isms. It?s due in 2005, just in time to, well, miss the election completely.
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This week in 1995: Regrading the top 10 singles
- Creepoid made us a playlist paying tribute to the noisiest DJ night in Philadelphia
- FKA twigs makes Monday sexy with hot new track, 'Figure 8'
- Demi Lovato explains how she's like Nicki Minaj & Rihanna
- John Oliver: 'It's hard to overstate' Jon Stewart's influence on my career
- Watch Drake and LeBron James (almost) play kickball
- Simon Kinberg defends 'Fantastic 4': 'It’s not a disaster'