Apparently there are people who feel we?re not seeing enough underwear these days. Taking the wayward bra strap and peekaboo thong one step further, L.A.-based designers Valerie and Lainie DiRienzo and Jackie Rodgers have launched Tail Bait, a line of ”outer underwear” that features rhinestone-studded bras, thongs, and camisoles meant to be flaunted. ”It’s okay for things to show as long as you make it pretty instead of tacky,” says Rodgers. Perhaps, but color us not surprised that fans include Nicole Richie, Jillian Barberie, and Taryn Manning. And the designers are hoping for more: ”We’re coming up with little decorations that are different from rhinestones, because we want to appeal to everybody.” Utility: C Trash appeal: A
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Melissa McCarthy, Channing Tatum, & more celebs on their first trip to 'Letterman'
- Mayweather-Pacquiao to be seen by U.S. astronauts in space
- 'Gotham' boss on crafting 'iconic' final moment in season finale
- 10 most-popular Star Wars songs revealed (#1 is a shock)
- Madonna (sort of) addresses her Coachella makeout with Drake
- USA's 'Mr. Robot' to premiere online May 27 via EW, iTunes, Amazon, among others
- Director Amy Berg talks about the need for more female directors
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!