Apparently there are people who feel we?re not seeing enough underwear these days. Taking the wayward bra strap and peekaboo thong one step further, L.A.-based designers Valerie and Lainie DiRienzo and Jackie Rodgers have launched Tail Bait, a line of ”outer underwear” that features rhinestone-studded bras, thongs, and camisoles meant to be flaunted. ”It’s okay for things to show as long as you make it pretty instead of tacky,” says Rodgers. Perhaps, but color us not surprised that fans include Nicole Richie, Jillian Barberie, and Taryn Manning. And the designers are hoping for more: ”We’re coming up with little decorations that are different from rhinestones, because we want to appeal to everybody.” Utility: C Trash appeal: A
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Kung Fury' is the most insane, over-the-top '80s action movie you never saw
- There's a lot of dancing in Lil Mama's new video
- Pink Floyd celebrates 50 years of existence with plaque
- Tame Impala releases another video for 'Cause I'm A Man'
- 'Lego Jurassic World' trailer features Lego Chris Pratt and Lego Indominous Rex
- Exclusive clip will make you fall hard for 'Me and Earl and the Dying Girl'
- Dave Grohl's middle school fan letter to Ian MacKaye surfaces