Apparently there are people who feel we?re not seeing enough underwear these days. Taking the wayward bra strap and peekaboo thong one step further, L.A.-based designers Valerie and Lainie DiRienzo and Jackie Rodgers have launched Tail Bait, a line of ”outer underwear” that features rhinestone-studded bras, thongs, and camisoles meant to be flaunted. ”It’s okay for things to show as long as you make it pretty instead of tacky,” says Rodgers. Perhaps, but color us not surprised that fans include Nicole Richie, Jillian Barberie, and Taryn Manning. And the designers are hoping for more: ”We’re coming up with little decorations that are different from rhinestones, because we want to appeal to everybody.” Utility: C Trash appeal: A
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'