Apparently there are people who feel we?re not seeing enough underwear these days. Taking the wayward bra strap and peekaboo thong one step further, L.A.-based designers Valerie and Lainie DiRienzo and Jackie Rodgers have launched Tail Bait, a line of ”outer underwear” that features rhinestone-studded bras, thongs, and camisoles meant to be flaunted. ”It’s okay for things to show as long as you make it pretty instead of tacky,” says Rodgers. Perhaps, but color us not surprised that fans include Nicole Richie, Jillian Barberie, and Taryn Manning. And the designers are hoping for more: ”We’re coming up with little decorations that are different from rhinestones, because we want to appeal to everybody.” Utility: C Trash appeal: A
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'