Apparently there are people who feel we?re not seeing enough underwear these days. Taking the wayward bra strap and peekaboo thong one step further, L.A.-based designers Valerie and Lainie DiRienzo and Jackie Rodgers have launched Tail Bait, a line of ”outer underwear” that features rhinestone-studded bras, thongs, and camisoles meant to be flaunted. ”It’s okay for things to show as long as you make it pretty instead of tacky,” says Rodgers. Perhaps, but color us not surprised that fans include Nicole Richie, Jillian Barberie, and Taryn Manning. And the designers are hoping for more: ”We’re coming up with little decorations that are different from rhinestones, because we want to appeal to everybody.” Utility: C Trash appeal: A
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'