Tired of those overpriced ”J?Adore Dior” tees, L.A.-based designer Rocio Soler whipped up a sartorial retort. And voilà! ”Je Déteste Fakes” tanks that send up logo-happy fashion victims. ”I wanted to do a funny spoof,”she says. Soon, her cheeky – and affordable – Jolie Vie label (Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera are fans of the $40 tees; there?s also a snarky greeting card line) will take on overpampered tots: The upcoming spring line includes an ”I Only Fly First Class” baby onesie. Sadly, the irony will no doubt be lost on some customers.
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!