Tired of those overpriced ”J?Adore Dior” tees, L.A.-based designer Rocio Soler whipped up a sartorial retort. And voilà! ”Je Déteste Fakes” tanks that send up logo-happy fashion victims. ”I wanted to do a funny spoof,”she says. Soon, her cheeky – and affordable – Jolie Vie label (Cameron Diaz and Christina Aguilera are fans of the $40 tees; there?s also a snarky greeting card line) will take on overpampered tots: The upcoming spring line includes an ”I Only Fly First Class” baby onesie. Sadly, the irony will no doubt be lost on some customers.
Posted August 20 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- 'Batmetal Returns' to cover Dethklok, and destroy some of your favorite cartoon characters
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!