Your kids won’t care, but this talking-baby burper is most noteworthy for finally bringing Oscar winner Jon Voight and Scott Baio together. Voight, in a hambone role Harvey Korman would’ve nailed decades back, is the German-accented media mogul out to brainwash the world using children’s TV; Baio is the duped day-care owner whose litter of tots change the channels on Voight – whilst jabbering incessantly. The film’s moral? Turn off the TV, young ‘uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you’re at it.
(Superbabaies: Baby Geniuses 2: Eike Schroder)
Genre: Kids and Family; Starring: Vanessa Angel, Scott Baio, Jon Voight; Director: Bob Clark; Author: Steve Paul, Gregory Poppen; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Triumph
Posted August 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!