Your kids won’t care, but this talking-baby burper is most noteworthy for finally bringing Oscar winner Jon Voight and Scott Baio together. Voight, in a hambone role Harvey Korman would’ve nailed decades back, is the German-accented media mogul out to brainwash the world using children’s TV; Baio is the duped day-care owner whose litter of tots change the channels on Voight – whilst jabbering incessantly. The film’s moral? Turn off the TV, young ‘uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you’re at it.
(Superbabaies: Baby Geniuses 2: Eike Schroder)
Genre: Kids and Family; Starring: Vanessa Angel, Scott Baio, Jon Voight; Director: Bob Clark; Author: Steve Paul, Gregory Poppen; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Triumph
Posted August 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Love 'The Bachelorette'? Fall for these summer relationship shows
- Bill Cosby ordered to stand trial in 2004 sexual assault case
- Raven-Symoné releases first new music in 8 years
- 'Arrow': Stephen Amell teases ultimate showdown with Darhk in finale
- 'Harry Potter' parody video mashes up Beyoncé, Hermione Granger
- 'The Color Purple''s Cynthia Erivo performs 'I'm Here' on 'Late Show'
- Sex Pistols guitarist Steve Jones announces memoir