Your kids won’t care, but this talking-baby burper is most noteworthy for finally bringing Oscar winner Jon Voight and Scott Baio together. Voight, in a hambone role Harvey Korman would’ve nailed decades back, is the German-accented media mogul out to brainwash the world using children’s TV; Baio is the duped day-care owner whose litter of tots change the channels on Voight – whilst jabbering incessantly. The film’s moral? Turn off the TV, young ‘uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you’re at it.
(Superbabaies: Baby Geniuses 2: Eike Schroder)
Genre: Kids and Family; Starring: Vanessa Angel, Scott Baio, Jon Voight; Director: Bob Clark; Author: Steve Paul, Gregory Poppen; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Triumph
Posted August 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The company behind 'Pokémon Go' says trading is coming
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- MTV's 'True Life' special to follow survivors of Orlando shooting
- Adele adds two more shows to '25' tour
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' cast plays two truths and a lie
- 'Guardians Vol. 2': James Gunn shares first look at the Ravagers
- 'One Tree Hill' cast sings theme song at karaoke-filled reunion
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'