Your kids won’t care, but this talking-baby burper is most noteworthy for finally bringing Oscar winner Jon Voight and Scott Baio together. Voight, in a hambone role Harvey Korman would’ve nailed decades back, is the German-accented media mogul out to brainwash the world using children’s TV; Baio is the duped day-care owner whose litter of tots change the channels on Voight – whilst jabbering incessantly. The film’s moral? Turn off the TV, young ‘uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you’re at it.
(Superbabaies: Baby Geniuses 2: Eike Schroder)
Genre: Kids and Family; Starring: Vanessa Angel, Scott Baio, Jon Voight; Director: Bob Clark; Author: Steve Paul, Gregory Poppen; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Triumph
Posted August 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tracy Morgan reaches settlement in Walmart case
- More companies yank ads from '19 Kids and Counting'
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip
- Jason Reitman will write, direct 'Beekle' for DreamWorks Animation
- Jennifer Esposito makes her 'Mistresses' debut in new season 3 poster
- PlayStation Plus offers 'Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes' and five more free games in June
- Patricia Highsmith's 'Ripley' eyed for TV