Your kids won’t care, but this talking-baby burper is most noteworthy for finally bringing Oscar winner Jon Voight and Scott Baio together. Voight, in a hambone role Harvey Korman would’ve nailed decades back, is the German-accented media mogul out to brainwash the world using children’s TV; Baio is the duped day-care owner whose litter of tots change the channels on Voight – whilst jabbering incessantly. The film’s moral? Turn off the TV, young ‘uns, and go outside and play! And avoid Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 matinees while you’re at it.
(Superbabaies: Baby Geniuses 2: Eike Schroder)
Genre: Kids and Family; Starring: Vanessa Angel, Scott Baio, Jon Voight; Director: Bob Clark; Author: Steve Paul, Gregory Poppen; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 90; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: Triumph
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Exclusive: Flo Rida drops breezy, Robin Thicke-featuring "I Don't Like It, I Love It"
- Justin Timberlake pretends to pull a Kanye on Taylor Swift at iHeartRadio Awards
- 'Jurassic World' TV spot: Making new dinos is still a bad idea
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Our 5 favorite moments
- Trevor Noah to replace Jon Stewart as 'Daily Show' host
- 'Walking Dead': Andrew Lincoln breaks down 'extraordinary' season finale
- 'Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on Daryl's big finale
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!