Tommy Lee will be disseminating video of his personal life again, this time on purpose. Variety reports that the Motley Crue drummer is going back to school, and NBC is filming the 42-year-old undergraduate’s collegiate exploits for a reality comedy series. Lee, whose on-camera escapades with ex-wife Pamela Anderson have certainly been popular, had reportedly been shopping around for a reality show for some time. NBC has not disclosed which institution of higher learning will host Lee’s classroom and frathouse adventures. Nor has the network named a premiere date for the show. Meantime, the busy Lee is preparing to publish an autobiography in October, called ”Tommyland.”
(Tommy Lee: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted August 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Reynaldo Rey, Friday actor, dies at 75
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'