Tommy Lee will be disseminating video of his personal life again, this time on purpose. Variety reports that the Motley Crue drummer is going back to school, and NBC is filming the 42-year-old undergraduate’s collegiate exploits for a reality comedy series. Lee, whose on-camera escapades with ex-wife Pamela Anderson have certainly been popular, had reportedly been shopping around for a reality show for some time. NBC has not disclosed which institution of higher learning will host Lee’s classroom and frathouse adventures. Nor has the network named a premiere date for the show. Meantime, the busy Lee is preparing to publish an autobiography in October, called ”Tommyland.”
(Tommy Lee: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted August 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade