Tommy Lee will be disseminating video of his personal life again, this time on purpose. Variety reports that the Motley Crue drummer is going back to school, and NBC is filming the 42-year-old undergraduate’s collegiate exploits for a reality comedy series. Lee, whose on-camera escapades with ex-wife Pamela Anderson have certainly been popular, had reportedly been shopping around for a reality show for some time. NBC has not disclosed which institution of higher learning will host Lee’s classroom and frathouse adventures. Nor has the network named a premiere date for the show. Meantime, the busy Lee is preparing to publish an autobiography in October, called ”Tommyland.”
(Tommy Lee: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted August 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the exclusive first image of Bruce Campbell in 'Ash vs. Evil Dead'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO reveals awesome toy line for grown-ups
- Kim Kardashian says you can call her a feminist
- Macy's dumps Donald Trump too
- Joss Stone shares video for 'The Answer,' dishes about new album
- Lionsgate to produce 'Monopoly' movie, 'Truman Show' writer penning script
- Roselyn Sanchez says husband helped her dump Trump
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!