Tommy Lee will be disseminating video of his personal life again, this time on purpose. Variety reports that the Motley Crue drummer is going back to school, and NBC is filming the 42-year-old undergraduate’s collegiate exploits for a reality comedy series. Lee, whose on-camera escapades with ex-wife Pamela Anderson have certainly been popular, had reportedly been shopping around for a reality show for some time. NBC has not disclosed which institution of higher learning will host Lee’s classroom and frathouse adventures. Nor has the network named a premiere date for the show. Meantime, the busy Lee is preparing to publish an autobiography in October, called ”Tommyland.”
(Tommy Lee: Jennifer Graylock/AP)
Posted August 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!