Your feelings about ”The Passion of the Christ” probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus’ last 12 hours as excessive or uncompromising. South Park: The Passion of the Jew could be considered both. Packaged with two other religion-themed episodes, the show mercilessly pokes fun at the furor incited by the Mel Gibson film – on both sides. ”If you want to be Christian, that’s cool,” Stan tells Mel after demanding his movie money back. ”But you should follow what Jesus taught instead of how he got killed.” Uh…he said it, not me.
South Park: The Passion of the Jew Your feelings about ''The Passion of the Christ'' probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus' last 12 hours as excessive or...South Park: The Passion of the JewComedy, AnimationUnrated Your feelings about ''The Passion of the Christ'' probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus' last 12 hours as excessive or...2004-08-31
(The Passion of the Jew: © Comedy Central)
Genre: Comedy, Animation; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Barack Obama slams Donald Trump at DNC: 'We don’t look to be ruled'
- 'Con Man': Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion want a ‘Spectrum’ movie
- See President Obama's DNC intro video, narrated by Bryan Cranston
- Michael Keaton on 'Beetlejuice' sequel: 'It's possible that ship has sailed'
- 'Another Period' guest blog: Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on latest episode
- 'Barely Famous': Sara, Erin Foster on celebrity stalkers, TV industry
- Lenny Kravitz asks to 'Let Love Rule' for DNC performance
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels