Your feelings about ”The Passion of the Christ” probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus’ last 12 hours as excessive or uncompromising. South Park: The Passion of the Jew could be considered both. Packaged with two other religion-themed episodes, the show mercilessly pokes fun at the furor incited by the Mel Gibson film – on both sides. ”If you want to be Christian, that’s cool,” Stan tells Mel after demanding his movie money back. ”But you should follow what Jesus taught instead of how he got killed.” Uh…he said it, not me.
South Park: The Passion of the Jew Your feelings about ''The Passion of the Christ'' probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus' last 12 hours as excessive or...South Park: The Passion of the JewComedy, AnimationUnrated Your feelings about ''The Passion of the Christ'' probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus' last 12 hours as excessive or...2004-08-31
(The Passion of the Jew: © Comedy Central)
Genre: Comedy, Animation; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6