Your feelings about ”The Passion of the Christ” probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus’ last 12 hours as excessive or uncompromising. South Park: The Passion of the Jew could be considered both. Packaged with two other religion-themed episodes, the show mercilessly pokes fun at the furor incited by the Mel Gibson film – on both sides. ”If you want to be Christian, that’s cool,” Stan tells Mel after demanding his movie money back. ”But you should follow what Jesus taught instead of how he got killed.” Uh…he said it, not me.
South Park: The Passion of the Jew Your feelings about ''The Passion of the Christ'' probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus' last 12 hours as excessive or...South Park: The Passion of the JewComedy, AnimationUnrated Your feelings about ''The Passion of the Christ'' probably depend on whether you view its depiction of Jesus' last 12 hours as excessive or...2004-08-31
(The Passion of the Jew: © Comedy Central)
Genre: Comedy, Animation; MPAA Rating: Unrated
Posted August 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Founder' starring Michael Keaton gets November 2016 release
- 'American Idol' guest mentor Boy George picks the frontrunners of the Top 9
- Sherlock creator: Making U.S. fans wait longer is 'bloody nonsense'
- Marvel changes the Avengers lineup, adding Ms. Marvel and Miles Morales
- One Direction address Zayn Malik's exit: 'It's far from over'
- Jason Alexander to replace Larry David in 'Fish in the Dark' on Broadway
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!