After a week of national concern (and just the teeniest bit of schadenfreude), Tinkerbell the Chihuahua was returned to her owner, menace to society Paris Hilton, on Aug. 18. But where had the armpit accessory gone? Was her disappearance a publicity stunt for the unauthorized ”Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries” (Sept. 1)? Dognapping by jealous comeback canine Benji? Or just Tink’s desperate attempt to flee her overexposed mistress? ”I’d gnaw off my own leg to get out of there,” says one schnauzer who prefers to remain anonymous. ”You lie down with trashy heiresses, you get up with fleas, know what I mean?”
Posted September 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'