After a week of national concern (and just the teeniest bit of schadenfreude), Tinkerbell the Chihuahua was returned to her owner, menace to society Paris Hilton, on Aug. 18. But where had the armpit accessory gone? Was her disappearance a publicity stunt for the unauthorized ”Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries” (Sept. 1)? Dognapping by jealous comeback canine Benji? Or just Tink’s desperate attempt to flee her overexposed mistress? ”I’d gnaw off my own leg to get out of there,” says one schnauzer who prefers to remain anonymous. ”You lie down with trashy heiresses, you get up with fleas, know what I mean?”
Posted September 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan exchange comic haymakers in 'Top Five' outtakes
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Buffy season 8 recap: 'No Future for You'/'Wolves at the Gate'
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)