After a week of national concern (and just the teeniest bit of schadenfreude), Tinkerbell the Chihuahua was returned to her owner, menace to society Paris Hilton, on Aug. 18. But where had the armpit accessory gone? Was her disappearance a publicity stunt for the unauthorized ”Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries” (Sept. 1)? Dognapping by jealous comeback canine Benji? Or just Tink’s desperate attempt to flee her overexposed mistress? ”I’d gnaw off my own leg to get out of there,” says one schnauzer who prefers to remain anonymous. ”You lie down with trashy heiresses, you get up with fleas, know what I mean?”
Posted September 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- The Bachelorette: And the 'winner' is ...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing Wild West drama series Untamed
- Ann Rule, true-crime author, dies at 83
- 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Originals' add a bunch of new faces
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!