After a week of national concern (and just the teeniest bit of schadenfreude), Tinkerbell the Chihuahua was returned to her owner, menace to society Paris Hilton, on Aug. 18. But where had the armpit accessory gone? Was her disappearance a publicity stunt for the unauthorized ”Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries” (Sept. 1)? Dognapping by jealous comeback canine Benji? Or just Tink’s desperate attempt to flee her overexposed mistress? ”I’d gnaw off my own leg to get out of there,” says one schnauzer who prefers to remain anonymous. ”You lie down with trashy heiresses, you get up with fleas, know what I mean?”
Posted September 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' franchise gets the Honest Trailers treatment
- 'Justice League' star to make cameo in 'Suicide Squad'
- WATCH: Kelsea Ballerini covers Britney Spears on 'Greatest Hits'
- Matt Damon on 'Project Greenlight': 'We don't want to give up on it'
- Gwen Stefani brings bullied fan on stage during concert
- Carole King performs 'You've Got a Friend' for Hillary Clinton at DNC
- Recently discovered Michael Crichton novel 'Dragon Teeth' coming in 2017