It?s official: What every star reallywants to do is design. At the L.A. launch party for N.E.R.D./Neptunes producer Pharrell Williams? new Ice Cream sneakers and Billionaire Boys Club clothing lines – attended by Matthew Perry, Gabrielle Union, and the reclusive Paris Hiltoneven ?80s icon Anthony Michael Hall entertained fashion-label aspirations: ”You never know, player.” Pharrell insists his latest venture is ”coming from a different world” than other hip-hop lines. Codesigned with Japanese artist/ musician Nigo (known for his Bathing Ape brand), the merch – like Pharrell himself – is influenced by skateboarding, hip-hop, and rock culture. Says Union: ”If the clothes are as fine as Pharrell, he’ll do all right.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig to star in Lifetime move 'A Deadly Adoption'
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour