It?s official: What every star reallywants to do is design. At the L.A. launch party for N.E.R.D./Neptunes producer Pharrell Williams? new Ice Cream sneakers and Billionaire Boys Club clothing lines – attended by Matthew Perry, Gabrielle Union, and the reclusive Paris Hiltoneven ?80s icon Anthony Michael Hall entertained fashion-label aspirations: ”You never know, player.” Pharrell insists his latest venture is ”coming from a different world” than other hip-hop lines. Codesigned with Japanese artist/ musician Nigo (known for his Bathing Ape brand), the merch – like Pharrell himself – is influenced by skateboarding, hip-hop, and rock culture. Says Union: ”If the clothes are as fine as Pharrell, he’ll do all right.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!