It?s official: What every star reallywants to do is design. At the L.A. launch party for N.E.R.D./Neptunes producer Pharrell Williams? new Ice Cream sneakers and Billionaire Boys Club clothing lines – attended by Matthew Perry, Gabrielle Union, and the reclusive Paris Hiltoneven ?80s icon Anthony Michael Hall entertained fashion-label aspirations: ”You never know, player.” Pharrell insists his latest venture is ”coming from a different world” than other hip-hop lines. Codesigned with Japanese artist/ musician Nigo (known for his Bathing Ape brand), the merch – like Pharrell himself – is influenced by skateboarding, hip-hop, and rock culture. Says Union: ”If the clothes are as fine as Pharrell, he’ll do all right.”
Posted September 3 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt