When not torturing new ”Apprentice” contestants as a guest judge, Bill Rancic has been enjoying the spoils of his hard-won victory in last season?s finale: That is, he starts most days at 5 a.m. and works seven days a week. Now the owners’ representative for Trump’s hotel and residential complex in Chicago, the 33-year-old entrepreneur is figuring out how to build a 90-story building by visiting construction sites in New York and attending meetings to choose air-conditioning and electrical systems for the project. ”Some people are like, ‘How come you’re not quarterbacking this team?”’ he says. ”I don’t know how to build a high-rise. I’m not going to bulls— anyone and pretend I do.” Meanwhile, he’s milking his 15 minutes: He’s a fixture on the gossip pages (”My sister collects my press clips so one day I’ll be able to show my kids”), hawking a small-business credit-card line and a new book (”You?re Hired” is out Aug. 31), and enjoying the perks of being an instant reality TV celebrity, which include three-hour dinners with Trump. ”Just to say that I signed one autograph in my life is cool, right?” – JA
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!