When not torturing new ”Apprentice” contestants as a guest judge, Bill Rancic has been enjoying the spoils of his hard-won victory in last season?s finale: That is, he starts most days at 5 a.m. and works seven days a week. Now the owners’ representative for Trump’s hotel and residential complex in Chicago, the 33-year-old entrepreneur is figuring out how to build a 90-story building by visiting construction sites in New York and attending meetings to choose air-conditioning and electrical systems for the project. ”Some people are like, ‘How come you’re not quarterbacking this team?”’ he says. ”I don’t know how to build a high-rise. I’m not going to bulls— anyone and pretend I do.” Meanwhile, he’s milking his 15 minutes: He’s a fixture on the gossip pages (”My sister collects my press clips so one day I’ll be able to show my kids”), hawking a small-business credit-card line and a new book (”You?re Hired” is out Aug. 31), and enjoying the perks of being an instant reality TV celebrity, which include three-hour dinners with Trump. ”Just to say that I signed one autograph in my life is cool, right?” – JA
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!