What on this spoiler-lovin’ earth is going on? When ABC sent out a preview tape of its Apprentice rip-off, The Benefactor, starring dotcom billionaire Mark Cuban, it further hobbled a show that doesn’t have a lot going for it to begin with (a tough Monday time slot, and did we mention that it’s an Apprentice rip-off?). After the credits and a few minutes of blank tape, ABC accidentally included a six-minute clip that clearly revealed which of the show’s 16 wannabes made the final four. ”We have no idea how this happened,” says an ABC spokesman. ”We asked production to look into it since they provided the master tape.” Fear not, we’ll keep mum – we prefer to keep the curious in suspense.
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tilda Swinton in talks for 'Doctor Strange'
- Jesse Plemons, Domhnall Gleeson join Tom Cruise for 'Mena'
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ stage show will haunt Disney World this Halloween
- Young Thug wants to call his next mixtape 'Carter V'
- Former Girls frontman Christopher Owens drops new album
- 'Pawn Sacrifice' trailer shows Bobby Fischer's greatest struggles
- Mariah and me(?!) on stage in Las Vegas: Tweet dreams are made of this...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!