What on this spoiler-lovin’ earth is going on? When ABC sent out a preview tape of its Apprentice rip-off, The Benefactor, starring dotcom billionaire Mark Cuban, it further hobbled a show that doesn’t have a lot going for it to begin with (a tough Monday time slot, and did we mention that it’s an Apprentice rip-off?). After the credits and a few minutes of blank tape, ABC accidentally included a six-minute clip that clearly revealed which of the show’s 16 wannabes made the final four. ”We have no idea how this happened,” says an ABC spokesman. ”We asked production to look into it since they provided the master tape.” Fear not, we’ll keep mum – we prefer to keep the curious in suspense.
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert drinks a beer on TV after week of live shows
- 'Injustice 2' trailer pits Wonder Woman against Blue Beetle
- 'Tonight Show': Lilly Singh plays her parents opposite Jimmy Fallon
- Arcade Fire pay tribute to David Bowie at Panorama: 'We love you'
- Comic-Con 2016: Batman Comics writers share their unique backgrounds
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 2: See cinemagraph portraits of the stars
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year