What on this spoiler-lovin’ earth is going on? When ABC sent out a preview tape of its Apprentice rip-off, The Benefactor, starring dotcom billionaire Mark Cuban, it further hobbled a show that doesn’t have a lot going for it to begin with (a tough Monday time slot, and did we mention that it’s an Apprentice rip-off?). After the credits and a few minutes of blank tape, ABC accidentally included a six-minute clip that clearly revealed which of the show’s 16 wannabes made the final four. ”We have no idea how this happened,” says an ABC spokesman. ”We asked production to look into it since they provided the master tape.” Fear not, we’ll keep mum – we prefer to keep the curious in suspense.
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Norman Reedus on 'Daryl and Carol moment'
- First look at Timothy Spall in and Colm Meany in 'The Journey'
- DJ Jazzy Jeff on possible reunion with Will Smith: 'The time is right on so many different levels'
- 'Tokyo Tribe' is the futuristic martial arts hip-hop musical you've been waiting for
- Beloved cat Lil Bub has a full album coming out
- See the cover art and track list for 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' soundtrack
- Donny Deutsch breaks down what's wrong with selfies for new USA series