An amputee, a sheep farmer, an FBI agent, and a boy named Lea: These are just a few of the unusual suspects you’ll meet on Survivor: Vanuatu – Islands of Fire (premieres on CBS, Thursday, Sept. 16, at 8 p.m.). This may also be the most exotic Survivor setting yet. Vanuatu, a country comprising some 80 islands in the South Pacific, is known not only for its volcanoes but also for its history of cannibalism and sorcery. No one’s going to be able to use sex appeal to cast a spell, though – at least not until the merge. The men and women are divided into two tribes, Lopevi and Yasur. Read on and see if you can pick which castaway will be the winner.
(Survivor: Vanuatu: Monty Brinton/CBS)
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Will & Grace' reunion mystery solved: Cast stars in video for Hillary
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together
- Katy Perry says she'll vote naked for Hillary
- 'King Cobra' trailer features porn, intrigue, Garrett Clayton
- Clinton Trump debate: How many will watch?
- Zach Galifianakis calls Donald Trump 'mentally challenged'
- Garth Brooks earns historic RIAA achievement