An amputee, a sheep farmer, an FBI agent, and a boy named Lea: These are just a few of the unusual suspects you’ll meet on Survivor: Vanuatu – Islands of Fire (premieres on CBS, Thursday, Sept. 16, at 8 p.m.). This may also be the most exotic Survivor setting yet. Vanuatu, a country comprising some 80 islands in the South Pacific, is known not only for its volcanoes but also for its history of cannibalism and sorcery. No one’s going to be able to use sex appeal to cast a spell, though – at least not until the merge. The men and women are divided into two tribes, Lopevi and Yasur. Read on and see if you can pick which castaway will be the winner.
(Survivor: Vanuatu: Monty Brinton/CBS)
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- Tom Cruise joins the world of gods and monsters in 'The Mummy' trailer
- 'Once Upon a Time': The hooded figure is revealed!
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big