An amputee, a sheep farmer, an FBI agent, and a boy named Lea: These are just a few of the unusual suspects you’ll meet on Survivor: Vanuatu – Islands of Fire (premieres on CBS, Thursday, Sept. 16, at 8 p.m.). This may also be the most exotic Survivor setting yet. Vanuatu, a country comprising some 80 islands in the South Pacific, is known not only for its volcanoes but also for its history of cannibalism and sorcery. No one’s going to be able to use sex appeal to cast a spell, though – at least not until the merge. The men and women are divided into two tribes, Lopevi and Yasur. Read on and see if you can pick which castaway will be the winner.
(Survivor: Vanuatu: Monty Brinton/CBS)
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Scandal' star Katie Lowes on THAT sex scene
- Watch Steve Angello's surreal new 'Tiger' video
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Colin Firth and Jude Law craft a classic in 'Genius'
- Ranking the magical elements from 'The Vampire Diaries' and 'The Originals'
- Alison Brie accidentally peed on her vintage 'Mad Men' clothes
- Kanye West: 'I did not diss Taylor Swift'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Turn' star JJ Feild is winning the battle for American hearts and minds