A greatest-hits album by the flamboyant U.K. band, led by the late Iranian-British singer Freddy Mercury, is the first rock release officially permitted into the Islamic country of Iran.
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'
- Macklemore brings 'White Privilege II' to 'Colbert'
- Samantha Bee makes Werner Herzog-style mini doc to mock Jeb Bush
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'