Ben Kingsley’s bald head stars in an art-house-style pulp thriller that’s supposed to be about serial killers and FBI agents trained to solve crimes telepathically, but that’s ultimately about overwrought, ornate, cinematic mood.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Aaron Eckhart, Ben Kingsley, Carrie-Anne Moss; Director: E. Elias Merhige; Author: Zak Penn; Producer (person): Tom Cruise; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' breakout Tituss Burgess on his alter ego (and 'Pinot Noir')
- Robert Kirkman reveals 'Walking Dead' companion series will be called...
- 9 plotlines you didn't realize started in the 'Grey's Anatomy' pilot
- Chill your way into the weekend with DADRAS's 'RUBAIYAT I' EP -- exclusive
- NBC orders Ellen DeGeneres-produced reality series 'First Dates'
- Downton Abbey producer explains why the series had to end
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!