Ben Kingsley’s bald head stars in an art-house-style pulp thriller that’s supposed to be about serial killers and FBI agents trained to solve crimes telepathically, but that’s ultimately about overwrought, ornate, cinematic mood.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Aaron Eckhart, Ben Kingsley, Carrie-Anne Moss; Director: E. Elias Merhige; Author: Zak Penn; Producer (person): Tom Cruise; Release Date Wide: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?