This straightforward, satisfying thriller focuses on two women, a former cop from Texas and a hapless post-’60s revolutionary, who meet in prison after the cop is unjustly convicted in a drug bust. After a daring jailbreak (is there any other kind?), the pair team up to avenge the wrongs done against them. Wanted boasts impressively authentic detail (Wozencraft was an undercover narc). High art it ain’t, but Wozencraft’s plainspoken, richly populist style serves the material well, and the story moves faster than a speeding police car.
Wanted This straightforward, satisfying thriller focuses on two women, a former cop from Texas and a hapless post-'60s revolutionary, who meet in prison ...WantedFiction, Mystery and ThrillerKim Wozencraft This straightforward, satisfying thriller focuses on two women, a former cop from Texas and a hapless post-'60s revolutionary, who meet in prison ...2004-09-10
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Kim Wozencraft
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers