Long before he was assuming identities and seducing gorgeous women as super-suave spy James Bond, Pierce Brosnan was, well, assuming identities and seducing gorgeous women as super-suave ”detective” Remington Steele. For four glorious seasons on NBC, Brosnan’s con artist-turned-investigator brought dandyism back into vogue. Nattily attired and generous with arcane film factoids, the pseudo-sleuth coasted on the diligence of his colleague (Stephanie Zimbalist) but oozed such charm that she – and audiences – adored him anyway. Now that Brosnan’s had his fill of martinis and international mayhem, why isn’t the show that jump-started it all on DVD? Fox, which holds Remington’s rights, says the show is indeed ”on its radar,” but we’re Steele waiting…
Posted September 10 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas returns with killer single 'Trust You,' shares details of new solo album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Can Tyrion be trusted on 'Game of Thrones'?
- Kim and Kanye: It's their 1st anniversary
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps the latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'The Gift'
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!