Or, what Time Warner (EW’s parent company) is reportedly offering MGM controlling shareholder Kirk Kerkorian to buy the beleaguered studio and, finally, make that Bond-versus-Bugs movie.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicholas Brendon returning to 'The Dr. Phil Show'
- 'Straight Outta Compton' star O'Shea Jackson on the film's Oscar potential
- Ricki Lake and social influencers launch #TreatmentForAll in honor of World AIDS Day
- See Jill Scott's moving acceptance speech at the Soul Train Awards
- The brothers-in-law are back in the latest 'Ride Along 2' trailer
- Christopher McQuarrie to return for 'Mission: Impossible 6'
- 'Seinfeld' cast sends well-wishes to terminally ill fan