Or, what Time Warner (EW’s parent company) is reportedly offering MGM controlling shareholder Kirk Kerkorian to buy the beleaguered studio and, finally, make that Bond-versus-Bugs movie.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago P.D.' actor Jon Seda is headed to 'Chicago Justice'
- Eminem, Fergie, KISS among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts
- 'Vanderpump Rules' season 5 trailer: Schwartz wedding full of tears, trauma
- 'Hamilton's America': Lin-Manuel Miranda on the real Hamilton
- 'Fast & Furious' director Justin Lin to helm 'Hot Wheels' film
- 'Italian Job' TV series in the works at NBC
- 'NCIS' cast, Michael Weatherly mourn late producer Gary Glasberg