Or, what Time Warner (EW’s parent company) is reportedly offering MGM controlling shareholder Kirk Kerkorian to buy the beleaguered studio and, finally, make that Bond-versus-Bugs movie.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Death of "Superman Lives": What Happened?' clip: What killed the '90s superhero project?
- Prince releases surprise track, 'HARDROCKLOVER'
- Iggy Azalea calls out sexist media after Britney Spears tweets
- See the explosive teaser trailer for 'London Has Fallen'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': 3 new photos with inside scoop from showrunner
- Everything you need to know about EW's Comic-Con 2015 coverage
- 'Tank Girl' director to helm 'Doctor Who' season finale
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!