Or, what Time Warner (EW’s parent company) is reportedly offering MGM controlling shareholder Kirk Kerkorian to buy the beleaguered studio and, finally, make that Bond-versus-Bugs movie.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud
- ABC boss defends polarizing 'Grey's Anatomy' death
- 'Halo Wars 2' and more news from Microsoft's Gamescom conference
- Donald Trump biography gets early release date due to 'heightened interest'
- Simon Kinberg describes the new 'Star Wars' brain trust
- Kermit and Piggy announce breakup at TCA