…Or is it just plain wrong for NBC to put bosoms on the lionesses of Father of the Pride? We don’t know much about zoology – we work at an entertainment magazine – but we know that giant cats gots no cleavage (and if they did, wouldn’t it be multiple?). We’d suggest feline undergarments – only that issue is even hairier. We’re still coping with Donald Duck: He needs a shirt? But no pants?
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt