…Or is it just plain wrong for NBC to put bosoms on the lionesses of Father of the Pride? We don’t know much about zoology – we work at an entertainment magazine – but we know that giant cats gots no cleavage (and if they did, wouldn’t it be multiple?). We’d suggest feline undergarments – only that issue is even hairier. We’re still coping with Donald Duck: He needs a shirt? But no pants?
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade