…Or is it just plain wrong for NBC to put bosoms on the lionesses of Father of the Pride? We don’t know much about zoology – we work at an entertainment magazine – but we know that giant cats gots no cleavage (and if they did, wouldn’t it be multiple?). We’d suggest feline undergarments – only that issue is even hairier. We’re still coping with Donald Duck: He needs a shirt? But no pants?
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes' highest-paid actors list
- 12 must-read novels out this fall
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Marie Lu's 'The Midnight Star'
- WATCH: Jennifer Esposito and Wilmer Valderrama debut on 'NCIS'
- MTV VMAs producer: Rihanna to deliver 'holy crap VMA moment'
- Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion unveil 'Con Man: The Game' in exclusive trailer
- 'Trick 'r Treat' character Sam to become Halloween digital decoration