…Or is it just plain wrong for NBC to put bosoms on the lionesses of Father of the Pride? We don’t know much about zoology – we work at an entertainment magazine – but we know that giant cats gots no cleavage (and if they did, wouldn’t it be multiple?). We’d suggest feline undergarments – only that issue is even hairier. We’re still coping with Donald Duck: He needs a shirt? But no pants?
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'