…Or is it just plain wrong for NBC to put bosoms on the lionesses of Father of the Pride? We don’t know much about zoology – we work at an entertainment magazine – but we know that giant cats gots no cleavage (and if they did, wouldn’t it be multiple?). We’d suggest feline undergarments – only that issue is even hairier. We’re still coping with Donald Duck: He needs a shirt? But no pants?
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Royals William and Kate name daughter Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'Sons of the Harpy'
- Play as Batgirl in 'Batman: Arkham Knight' additional content
- 'Finding Neverland: The Album' to feature Nick Jonas, Jennifer Lopez, and more -- exclusive
- Miguel releases Wale-featuring 'Coffee (F---king)'
- Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea release 'Pretty Girls': Like it?
- Domhnall Gleeson teaches us how to pronounce 'Domhnall Gleeson'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!