If you’re still pondering the decades-old question ”Who wears short shorts?” (and who isn’t?), the answer is here: L.A. denizens Brittany Murphy and Jessica Simpson are among those who have gone gaga over ’60s-inspired Rebecca Beeson hot pants. At $48 a pop, the limited-edition terry-cloth shorts come in bold colors and are known for their particularly flattering fit. Says San Francisco-based Beeson, who was inspired by a long-legged friend: ”They give great butt – they give a little lift. But the rear doesn’t hang out.” We’re thankful for small blessings.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!