If you’re still pondering the decades-old question ”Who wears short shorts?” (and who isn’t?), the answer is here: L.A. denizens Brittany Murphy and Jessica Simpson are among those who have gone gaga over ’60s-inspired Rebecca Beeson hot pants. At $48 a pop, the limited-edition terry-cloth shorts come in bold colors and are known for their particularly flattering fit. Says San Francisco-based Beeson, who was inspired by a long-legged friend: ”They give great butt – they give a little lift. But the rear doesn’t hang out.” We’re thankful for small blessings.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- LeBron James will premiere Amy Schumer's Trainwreck in Akron
- Women's World Cup final: 25.4M viewers
- Dynamite and Atari team up for new comic ventures
- 'James Bond: The Musical'? It could happen
- Quiz: Match these iconic cars to their famous detective drivers
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!