If you’re still pondering the decades-old question ”Who wears short shorts?” (and who isn’t?), the answer is here: L.A. denizens Brittany Murphy and Jessica Simpson are among those who have gone gaga over ’60s-inspired Rebecca Beeson hot pants. At $48 a pop, the limited-edition terry-cloth shorts come in bold colors and are known for their particularly flattering fit. Says San Francisco-based Beeson, who was inspired by a long-legged friend: ”They give great butt – they give a little lift. But the rear doesn’t hang out.” We’re thankful for small blessings.
Posted September 17 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Grimm' canceled by NBC after upcoming final season
- Read Gene Wilder's 1970 letter about Willy Wonka's costume
- Gene Wilder: A look at his final onscreen performance
- Mel Brooks pays tribute to longtime collaborator Gene Wilder
- Inside the 'Bitch Sesh' Podcast
- Stars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Mankind is under threat in exclusive trailer for sci-fi film 'Somnus'