If you’re still pondering the decades-old question ”Who wears short shorts?” (and who isn’t?), the answer is here: L.A. denizens Brittany Murphy and Jessica Simpson are among those who have gone gaga over ’60s-inspired Rebecca Beeson hot pants. At $48 a pop, the limited-edition terry-cloth shorts come in bold colors and are known for their particularly flattering fit. Says San Francisco-based Beeson, who was inspired by a long-legged friend: ”They give great butt – they give a little lift. But the rear doesn’t hang out.” We’re thankful for small blessings.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Who said it: Tony Stark or Robert Downey Jr.?
- Paul Giamatti is anti-dildo in 'Inside Amy Schumer' clip
- Manny Pacquiao being sued for failure to disclose injury ahead of Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight
- Reese Witherspoon and Aidy Bryant almost run away together twice in ‘SNL’ promo
- Nathan Lane sings tribute to David Letterman on ‘Late Show’
- 'The Royals' exclusive clip: Prince Liam drunk sings a Disney song
- Jason David Frank reprises Green Power Range role for Super Power Beat Down
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!