A kidnap victim (Kim Basinger) randomly dials the cell phone of a beach bum (Chris Evans), imploring him to stay on the line. Before long, he is whipping around Los Angeles in a variety of stolen vehicles, all in a frantic attempt to save her. It’s like the madly busy climax of an action film stretched out to feature length.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Kim Basinger, Chris Evans, William H. Macy, Noah Emmerich, Jason Statham; Director: David Ellis; Author: Larry Cohen, Chris Morgan; Release Date Wide: 09/10/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 89; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch John Glenn's appearance on 'Frasier'
- WATCH: How 'House of Cards' helped Mahershala Ali with 'Moonlight'
- 'Logan' screens extended preview, early reactions praise gritty tone
- WATCH: Bobby Moynihan, Judah Friedlander, Sasheer Zamata honor trees
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, Rob Lowe, more pay tribute to John Glenn on Twitter
- Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine documentary series is coming to HBO
- Then and now memes capture the trials of 2016
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes