This remake of 2002’s cool Argentinean con-man caper Nine Queens plays it a little too easy. Winning performances from John C. Reilly as a well-worn L.A. grifter and Y Tu Mamá También’s Diego Luna as his partner can’t make the film anything more than an emotional scam.
Starring: Diego Luna, John C. Reilly; Starring: Enrico Colantoni, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Jonathan Tucker; Director: Gregory Jacobs; Author: Gregory Jacobs, Steven Soderbergh; Release Date Wide: 09/10/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Independent Pictures
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Swift brought her 'Bad Blood' squad to the VMAs red carpet
- Robin Williams' daughter shares touching tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Jay Z apparently joined Instagram – then quit after only a few hours
- See Miley Cyrus meet Internet sensation Baddie Winkle before the VMAs
- Netflix will lose 'Catching Fire,' 'Transformers' at the end of September
- See the 'Man of Steel' trailer get the 'Deadpool' treatment
- See 'Game of Thrones' fans visit filming locations around the world
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!