Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation – R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths – is strictly digital, but there’s real analog longing in vocalist Jeremy Greenspan’s tender, breathy refrains. Culled partly from two EPs released over the last year the Canadian duo’s full-length debut, Last Exit, is both prettily nostalgic (think New Order, Erasure, Bronski Beat) and gloriously right now.
Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...2004-09-24
Producer (group): Domino
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!