Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation – R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths – is strictly digital, but there’s real analog longing in vocalist Jeremy Greenspan’s tender, breathy refrains. Culled partly from two EPs released over the last year the Canadian duo’s full-length debut, Last Exit, is both prettily nostalgic (think New Order, Erasure, Bronski Beat) and gloriously right now.
Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...2004-09-24
Producer (group): Domino
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jake Owen shifts gears on infectious new single, talks 'funkier' new album
- Jon Stewart helps Iraq War veterans find jobs in TV
- Queen Latifah channels LL Cool J for her 'Lip Sync Battle' performance
- Katharine McPhee drops catchy comeback single 'Lick My Lips'
- Kanye's anniversary tweet to Kim was super romantic
- Rumer Willis looks exactly like Demi Moore in new Instagram pic
- Robyn hints at new music with keyboardist Markus Jägerstedt
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!