Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation – R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths – is strictly digital, but there’s real analog longing in vocalist Jeremy Greenspan’s tender, breathy refrains. Culled partly from two EPs released over the last year the Canadian duo’s full-length debut, Last Exit, is both prettily nostalgic (think New Order, Erasure, Bronski Beat) and gloriously right now.
Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...2004-09-24
Producer (group): Domino; Status: In Season
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Exclusive: First look at Carly Rae Jepsen's new video, "I Really Like You"
- 'Empire': Behind the scenes at EW's photo shoot
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!