Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation – R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths – is strictly digital, but there’s real analog longing in vocalist Jeremy Greenspan’s tender, breathy refrains. Culled partly from two EPs released over the last year the Canadian duo’s full-length debut, Last Exit, is both prettily nostalgic (think New Order, Erasure, Bronski Beat) and gloriously right now.
Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...2004-09-24
Producer (group): Domino
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See an exclusive preview of Leslie Stein's dreamy, gorgeous cartoons from 'Bright-Eyed at Midnight'
- Nicolas Cage talks 'The Runner,' explains why he's not 'a madman'
- Chief Keef releases new mixtape ahead of schedule
- Get your exclusive first look at 'Shadowhunters'
- Grace Potter dishes about her poppiest album yet
- Abbi Jacobson is a 'Dreamgirl' in new 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Solve Agatha Christie mysteries with this simple formula
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!