Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation – R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths – is strictly digital, but there’s real analog longing in vocalist Jeremy Greenspan’s tender, breathy refrains. Culled partly from two EPs released over the last year the Canadian duo’s full-length debut, Last Exit, is both prettily nostalgic (think New Order, Erasure, Bronski Beat) and gloriously right now.
Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...Last Exit Supple, stylish electro-pop so cool it makes glaciers jealous. The instrumentation -- R2-D2 blips, hiccupy bleeps, syncopated synths -- is strictly...2004-09-24
Producer (group): Domino
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- Kit Harington fights terrorism in 'Spooks: The Greater Good' trailer
- Billie Joe Armstrong musical 'These Paper Bullets!' coming to LA, NYC
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!