A-listers were back in force at NYC’s spring 2005 fashion week (Sept. 8-15) despite a rainy first day that had style mavens ditching stilettos for – gasp! – galoshes. (Thank heaven for those cute Pucci- inspired boots!) Prayers to the Frizz-Ease gods were answered: Clear skies (if not eyes) prevailed during the rest of the week. J. Lo took in Tommy Hilfiger’s and Marc Jacobs’ shows, while Nelly performed at jeweler Chris Aire’s blingfest. Other stars included Jennifer Connelly (at Vera Wang), Jessica Simpson (at Luca Luca), and Janet Jackson (ignoring reporters at Baby Phat). More chatty was Katie Couric: ”I always feel a bit intimidated by the fashionistas here. I never quite look like Carrie Bradshaw.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Andrew Garfield in Martin Scorsese's 'Silence': EW exclusive First Look
- Was that Bob Dylan on 'Mad Men' last night?
- Mel Gibson talks 'Mad Max' for new Blu-ray release: EW exclusive sneak peek
- 'Tyrant' season 2 trailer: 'Blood guarantees nothing'
- The Chemical Brothers and Q-Tip share 'Go' video, directed by Michel Gondry
- Miley Cyrus & Zoe Kravitz star in explicit Lolawolf video
- 'Mad Men': ACLU backs Joan (in 2015)
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!