A-listers were back in force at NYC’s spring 2005 fashion week (Sept. 8-15) despite a rainy first day that had style mavens ditching stilettos for – gasp! – galoshes. (Thank heaven for those cute Pucci- inspired boots!) Prayers to the Frizz-Ease gods were answered: Clear skies (if not eyes) prevailed during the rest of the week. J. Lo took in Tommy Hilfiger’s and Marc Jacobs’ shows, while Nelly performed at jeweler Chris Aire’s blingfest. Other stars included Jennifer Connelly (at Vera Wang), Jessica Simpson (at Luca Luca), and Janet Jackson (ignoring reporters at Baby Phat). More chatty was Katie Couric: ”I always feel a bit intimidated by the fashionistas here. I never quite look like Carrie Bradshaw.”
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michael Che and Colin Jost hand out free Trump water at DNC
- Stephen Colbert recruits John Oliver for DNC 'Fight Song' parody
- Stephen Colbert retires alter ego, introduces 'identical twin cousin'
- Cara Delevingne pranked Kesha, Haim at Taylor Swift's July 4 party
- Adele invites Adele drag impersonator on stage
- Seth Meyers takes A Closer Look at day 2 of the DNC & that giant joint
- Kanye West: 'I am so glad my wife has Snapchat'
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels