A-listers were back in force at NYC’s spring 2005 fashion week (Sept. 8-15) despite a rainy first day that had style mavens ditching stilettos for – gasp! – galoshes. (Thank heaven for those cute Pucci- inspired boots!) Prayers to the Frizz-Ease gods were answered: Clear skies (if not eyes) prevailed during the rest of the week. J. Lo took in Tommy Hilfiger’s and Marc Jacobs’ shows, while Nelly performed at jeweler Chris Aire’s blingfest. Other stars included Jennifer Connelly (at Vera Wang), Jessica Simpson (at Luca Luca), and Janet Jackson (ignoring reporters at Baby Phat). More chatty was Katie Couric: ”I always feel a bit intimidated by the fashionistas here. I never quite look like Carrie Bradshaw.”
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors