The first New Age quantum-physics feel-good infomercial. It’s like an order-yours-now collaboration between Stephen Hawking and Dr. Wayne Dyer.
Starring: Marlee Matlin; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Roadside Attractions, Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted September 24 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters