”Rumors,” the Mean Girls star’s new pop song, catalogs the horrors of dealing with tabloids, paparazzi, and other haters. Because being young, hot, and famous is, like, rilly, rilly hard, you know?
Posted October 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Frankie Grande announces summer tour
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits
- Science nerds can apply for a 'Big Bang Theory' scholarship at UCLA
- Giorgio Moroder compacts his entire album into one music video