With Johnny’s recent death comes the punk rock group’s first DVD. It has over five hours of concert footage and home movies, spanning two decades. That’s a lot of Cretin Hops and Blitzkrieg Bops.
Posted October 1 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'