Keeping track of the disparate plane-crash survivors on ABC’s Lost (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.) is almost as difficult as getting past airport security. In the debut episode, Dr. Jack (Matthew Fox) estimated that ”at least 48” people made it through the disaster. We’ve narrowed them down to the 14 castaways you need to know. Read on for our guide.
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat
- 'Black Mirror' postmortem: Showrunner explains season 3
- Weekend box office: 'Madea' clobbers 'Jack Reacher' with $27.6 million
- 'Logan' image teases Dafne Keen as mutant X-23