Keeping track of the disparate plane-crash survivors on ABC’s Lost (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.) is almost as difficult as getting past airport security. In the debut episode, Dr. Jack (Matthew Fox) estimated that ”at least 48” people made it through the disaster. We’ve narrowed them down to the 14 castaways you need to know. Read on for our guide.
- 'Criminal Minds': Thomas Gibson returns for premiere
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?