Keeping track of the disparate plane-crash survivors on ABC’s Lost (Wednesdays at 8 p.m.) is almost as difficult as getting past airport security. In the debut episode, Dr. Jack (Matthew Fox) estimated that ”at least 48” people made it through the disaster. We’ve narrowed them down to the 14 castaways you need to know. Read on for our guide.
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'I Really Like You'--with Tom Hanks?!
- Madonna hacker indicted in Israel
- Leonard Nimoy, veteran actor beloved as Mr. Spock on 'Star Trek,' dies at 83
- 'Mortal Kombat X' story trailer jumps to the future, introduces a new generation of fighters
- Gary Glitter gets 16 years of jail time
- 'How to Get Away With Murder' finale strong -- even without 'Scandal'
- Neill Blomkamp has 'Elysium' regrets
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!