Amazing Race good guy Chip McAllister (who with wife Kim took home the show’s $1 million prize) is a real champ. As a teen, McAllister, then working in a supermarket, was tapped to play the young Cassius Clay (a.k.a. Muhammad Ali) in the 1977 biopic The Greatest. A modest acting career followed (including 1986’s short-lived CBS sitcom Better Days) before he decided on a more stable career in information technology. So how about a comeback? ”I could do a lifestyle-type show with Kim,” says McAllister. ”Something where I could just give away stuff. I love to make people happy.” Heads up, Oprah.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen as Freddie Mercury
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!