Amazing Race good guy Chip McAllister (who with wife Kim took home the show’s $1 million prize) is a real champ. As a teen, McAllister, then working in a supermarket, was tapped to play the young Cassius Clay (a.k.a. Muhammad Ali) in the 1977 biopic The Greatest. A modest acting career followed (including 1986’s short-lived CBS sitcom Better Days) before he decided on a more stable career in information technology. So how about a comeback? ”I could do a lifestyle-type show with Kim,” says McAllister. ”Something where I could just give away stuff. I love to make people happy.” Heads up, Oprah.
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West, Nas team up for French Montana's 'Figure It Out' video
- Drake's 'Views' streamed over 250 million times in a week
- 'Outlander' author Diana Gabaldon and KC Dyer talk 'Finding Fraser'
- 'Survivor': Jason says 'I don't consider myself a bully'
- Andrew McMahon teases new album as 'best I've ever made'
- Black Panther's language: Where Marvel found the words of Wakanda
- 'Game of Thrones': Kit Harington is a Dead Man Talking