Amazing Race good guy Chip McAllister (who with wife Kim took home the show’s $1 million prize) is a real champ. As a teen, McAllister, then working in a supermarket, was tapped to play the young Cassius Clay (a.k.a. Muhammad Ali) in the 1977 biopic The Greatest. A modest acting career followed (including 1986’s short-lived CBS sitcom Better Days) before he decided on a more stable career in information technology. So how about a comeback? ”I could do a lifestyle-type show with Kim,” says McAllister. ”Something where I could just give away stuff. I love to make people happy.” Heads up, Oprah.
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!