Amazing Race good guy Chip McAllister (who with wife Kim took home the show’s $1 million prize) is a real champ. As a teen, McAllister, then working in a supermarket, was tapped to play the young Cassius Clay (a.k.a. Muhammad Ali) in the 1977 biopic The Greatest. A modest acting career followed (including 1986’s short-lived CBS sitcom Better Days) before he decided on a more stable career in information technology. So how about a comeback? ”I could do a lifestyle-type show with Kim,” says McAllister. ”Something where I could just give away stuff. I love to make people happy.” Heads up, Oprah.
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Tom Hardy demonstrates his lip sync skills with Dubsmash
- Jon Hamm in talks to star in sci-fi drama 'Marjorie Prime'
- Can you name these VMA nominees based on just one photo?
- Adele's new album may have its release date
- See Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer dance on Billy Joel's piano
- Pierce Brosnan tells Kimmel why he turned down 'Batman'
- Macklemore got Ken Griffey Jr. to recreate his famous rookie card
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!