Amazing Race good guy Chip McAllister (who with wife Kim took home the show’s $1 million prize) is a real champ. As a teen, McAllister, then working in a supermarket, was tapped to play the young Cassius Clay (a.k.a. Muhammad Ali) in the 1977 biopic The Greatest. A modest acting career followed (including 1986’s short-lived CBS sitcom Better Days) before he decided on a more stable career in information technology. So how about a comeback? ”I could do a lifestyle-type show with Kim,” says McAllister. ”Something where I could just give away stuff. I love to make people happy.” Heads up, Oprah.
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Susan Sarandon retweets 'worst time' at DNC meme: 'Accurate'
- Al Franken slams Donald Trump at DNC as megalomaniac
- Donald Trump asked to stop using 'Air Force One' theme song
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels