Amazing Race good guy Chip McAllister (who with wife Kim took home the show’s $1 million prize) is a real champ. As a teen, McAllister, then working in a supermarket, was tapped to play the young Cassius Clay (a.k.a. Muhammad Ali) in the 1977 biopic The Greatest. A modest acting career followed (including 1986’s short-lived CBS sitcom Better Days) before he decided on a more stable career in information technology. So how about a comeback? ”I could do a lifestyle-type show with Kim,” says McAllister. ”Something where I could just give away stuff. I love to make people happy.” Heads up, Oprah.
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'This Is Us' casts 'Walking Dead' alum in recurring role
- Heat rises in J.R. Ward's vampire romance 'Blood Vow' excerpt
- Evanescence's Amy Lee reveals stories behind the songs
- Cameron Dallas takes fans inside MAGCON in 'Chasing Cameron' trailer
- How Mike Birbiglia got President Obama to say 'poo'
- Pauley Perrette opens up about her recovery 1 year after attack
- 'Vampire Diaries': EP reveals one character was originally a succubus
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday