In The O’Reilly Factor for Kids, the Fox News host says, ”Some of the cruelest bullying does not involve physical abuse.” Maybe that’s why he never smacks his guests.
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in new issue of comic book
- 'Grey's Anatomy': What's next for Amelia and Owen?
- Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault claim
- Bill Cosby: Career is 'far from finished'
- 'Glee' finale: Count Jonathan Groff in
- Vikings: Katheryn Winnick on Lagertha's season 3 plans
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' comic: Preview 4 pages
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!