Katie Holmes looks pained in this dull only-child-of-the-president-wants-her-freedom warmedy. Not to be confused with Mandy Moore’s presidential-daughter warmedy that got voted out of theaters.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Marc Blucas, Katie Holmes, Michael Keaton, Margaret Colin; Director: Forest Whitaker; Author: Jessica Bendinger, Kate Kiondell; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 104; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt