Julianne Moore plays a woman still mourning the death of her 8-year-old son. Then her mementos begin to appear scrubbed of all signs that he existed. It’s as if we were caught in a colossally arbitrary sci-fi conspiracy. Actually, we are.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Julianne Moore, Dominic West, Gary Sinise, Alfre Woodard; Director: Joseph Ruben; Author: Gerald DiPego, Eric Roth; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 96; Distributor: Sony Pictures Releasing
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!