Kevin Federline (a.k.a. Mr. Britney Spears) has sported quite a few looks in his tenure as paparazzi bait: professional prancer, in XXL crunk-meets-muumuu shirts; doting dad, in Yankees hat and wifebeater; and, of course, convenience-store paramour, in his-‘n’-hers do-rags and Timberlakean fedoras. But at his Sept. 18 surprise ”nuptials” to Brit, K-Fed took his poor-man’s-Justin style to a whole new level. Not content with a plain gold band, the groom wore a Cynthia Wolff ring with 10 diamonds in a unique spinning mechanism (bling!). And to cap off the day’s je ne sais class were post-ceremonial Juicy sweats with ”The Pimp” across the back. Yo, Kev, a champagne-and-Red Bull toast!
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?
- Trump launches surreal nightly newscast