Kevin Federline (a.k.a. Mr. Britney Spears) has sported quite a few looks in his tenure as paparazzi bait: professional prancer, in XXL crunk-meets-muumuu shirts; doting dad, in Yankees hat and wifebeater; and, of course, convenience-store paramour, in his-‘n’-hers do-rags and Timberlakean fedoras. But at his Sept. 18 surprise ”nuptials” to Brit, K-Fed took his poor-man’s-Justin style to a whole new level. Not content with a plain gold band, the groom wore a Cynthia Wolff ring with 10 diamonds in a unique spinning mechanism (bling!). And to cap off the day’s je ne sais class were post-ceremonial Juicy sweats with ”The Pimp” across the back. Yo, Kev, a champagne-and-Red Bull toast!
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- RuPaul's Drag Race: Exclusive interview with the returning queen!
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!