Kevin Federline (a.k.a. Mr. Britney Spears) has sported quite a few looks in his tenure as paparazzi bait: professional prancer, in XXL crunk-meets-muumuu shirts; doting dad, in Yankees hat and wifebeater; and, of course, convenience-store paramour, in his-‘n’-hers do-rags and Timberlakean fedoras. But at his Sept. 18 surprise ”nuptials” to Brit, K-Fed took his poor-man’s-Justin style to a whole new level. Not content with a plain gold band, the groom wore a Cynthia Wolff ring with 10 diamonds in a unique spinning mechanism (bling!). And to cap off the day’s je ne sais class were post-ceremonial Juicy sweats with ”The Pimp” across the back. Yo, Kev, a champagne-and-Red Bull toast!
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?