Kevin Federline (a.k.a. Mr. Britney Spears) has sported quite a few looks in his tenure as paparazzi bait: professional prancer, in XXL crunk-meets-muumuu shirts; doting dad, in Yankees hat and wifebeater; and, of course, convenience-store paramour, in his-‘n’-hers do-rags and Timberlakean fedoras. But at his Sept. 18 surprise ”nuptials” to Brit, K-Fed took his poor-man’s-Justin style to a whole new level. Not content with a plain gold band, the groom wore a Cynthia Wolff ring with 10 diamonds in a unique spinning mechanism (bling!). And to cap off the day’s je ne sais class were post-ceremonial Juicy sweats with ”The Pimp” across the back. Yo, Kev, a champagne-and-Red Bull toast!
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Who is Trevor Noah? He could be the next Daily Show host
- Jerry Seinfeld on Wale: 'He's got that true artistic spirit'
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!