Although flesh eaters roam the streets of London, the slacker wanker stars of this cheeky U.K. zombie comedy are too blitheringly British to notice — an homage of sorts to Dawn of the Dead, and a skewering (of British undeadness), too.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Simon Pegg; Director: Edgar Wright; Author: Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- Kanye's new album: 'So Help Me God'
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Brad, Lea & Darren, Paul and More!