Although flesh eaters roam the streets of London, the slacker wanker stars of this cheeky U.K. zombie comedy are too blitheringly British to notice — an homage of sorts to Dawn of the Dead, and a skewering (of British undeadness), too.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Simon Pegg; Director: Edgar Wright; Author: Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Harrison Ford released from hospital following plane crash: Report
- Chrissy Teigen, Ludacris to host Billboard Music Awards
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Clare & Don and More!