Although flesh eaters roam the streets of London, the slacker wanker stars of this cheeky U.K. zombie comedy are too blitheringly British to notice — an homage of sorts to Dawn of the Dead, and a skewering (of British undeadness), too.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Simon Pegg; Director: Edgar Wright; Author: Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- Amy Schumer responds to open letter about Lafayette theater shooting
- Channing Tatum is (still) doing the 'Gambit' movie
- Simon Pegg ranks all the 'Star Wars' films in 60 seconds
- 'Sherlock' producer on how Victorian special changes Holmes and Watson
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!