Although flesh eaters roam the streets of London, the slacker wanker stars of this cheeky U.K. zombie comedy are too blitheringly British to notice — an homage of sorts to Dawn of the Dead, and a skewering (of British undeadness), too.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Simon Pegg; Director: Edgar Wright; Author: Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!