Although flesh eaters roam the streets of London, the slacker wanker stars of this cheeky U.K. zombie comedy are too blitheringly British to notice — an homage of sorts to Dawn of the Dead, and a skewering (of British undeadness), too.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Sci-fi and Fantasy; Starring: Simon Pegg; Director: Edgar Wright; Author: Simon Pegg, Edgar Wright; Release Date Wide: 09/24/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Focus Features
Posted October 8 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Radiohead played 'Let Down' for first time in a decade
- James Corden's parents cover WWE Monday Night Raw
- Shonda Rhimes on 'Scandal': 'I never said this was the final season'
- Morrissey reveals world tour dates
- Billy Ray Cyrus comedy 'Still the King' renewed by CMT
- Cartoon Hillary Clinton pokes fun of DNC drama with Stephen Colbert
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’: Ellen Pompeo's choice to stay ‘based solely on age'
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years