Country will definitely go to town when the Nov. 15, 2005, CMA Awards take place at Madison Square Garden, breaking a 38-year Nashville tradition. ”We expect some media slants of ‘What are these cowboys doing in Manhattan?”’ laughs CMA executive director Ed Benson. ”But sales-wise, it’s country’s No. 1 or 2 market.” Just remember when you get to the meatpacking district, folks: That ain’t no redneck woman!
Posted October 15 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Krasinski & Corden recreate 'Pulp Fiction' in hilarious sketch
- What to Watch Thurs.: 'RuPaul's All Star Drag Race' changes the rules
- 'Empire lawsuit claims kids were mistreated during filming
- Classic album covers get the 'Star Wars' treatment
- 'Mr. Robot': Carly Chaikin on the big Darlene shocker
- Prince's Paisley Park estate will open for public tours in October
- 'Another Period': Natasha Leggero, Riki Lindhome on season finale
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...