Country will definitely go to town when the Nov. 15, 2005, CMA Awards take place at Madison Square Garden, breaking a 38-year Nashville tradition. ”We expect some media slants of ‘What are these cowboys doing in Manhattan?”’ laughs CMA executive director Ed Benson. ”But sales-wise, it’s country’s No. 1 or 2 market.” Just remember when you get to the meatpacking district, folks: That ain’t no redneck woman!
Posted October 15 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'