After a multi-network bidding war, the singer landed her own half-hour sitcom on ABC in which she’ll play a lesbian schoolteacher. We smell a special guest role for David Crosby!
Posted October 15 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Chance the Rapper on Donnie Trumpet & the Social Experiment's free debut
- Hannibal showrunner criticizes TV's rape scene epidemic
- Here's the 'Single Ladies' video set to the theme from 'DuckTales'
- George Clooney is not a fan of plastic surgery on men (or anyone really)
- 9 most scathing reviews of 'Aloha'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair stage 'Cruel Intentions' kiss during impromptu reunion
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet