…Or is Eminem’s new single so desperate a stab at offending that it must be a joke? Once the king of controversy, Em now strings together rhymes about farting, streaking, and molesting kids on the puerile, utterly uninspired ”Just Lose It.” Rumor has it that Encore, his upcoming fifth solo album, has a strong political bent, and smart money believes the single and its manic video are a red herring, a slapdash diversion meant to misdirect the media hounds until the incendiary MC bows with his most mature polemic yet. At least that’s what we’re hoping.
Posted October 15 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Idina Menzel to reprise Bette Midler's 'Beaches' role for Lifetime
- Jerry Doyle, 'Babylon 5' star, dies
- Ben Affleck is a math genius with a secret in 'The Accountant' trailer
- WATCH: 'Pretty Little Liars' stars show 'Harry Potter' love
- Joe Biden loves the word 'malarkey'
- HBO renews 'Ballers' for season 3
- Serena Williams answers 73 random questions for Vogue
- 'Alice in Wonderland': Witticisms and Wisdom From the Disney Classic
- 'John Tucker Must Die': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Captivating International Crime Thrillers
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?