…Or is Eminem’s new single so desperate a stab at offending that it must be a joke? Once the king of controversy, Em now strings together rhymes about farting, streaking, and molesting kids on the puerile, utterly uninspired ”Just Lose It.” Rumor has it that Encore, his upcoming fifth solo album, has a strong political bent, and smart money believes the single and its manic video are a red herring, a slapdash diversion meant to misdirect the media hounds until the incendiary MC bows with his most mature polemic yet. At least that’s what we’re hoping.
Posted October 15 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters