Diverting doc about artist-activists who do theatrical acts of ”identity correction.”
The Yes Men Diverting doc about artist-activists who do theatrical acts of ''identity correction.'' The Yes MenDocumentaryPT83M Diverting doc about artist-activists who do theatrical acts of ''identity correction.'' 2004-10-15United Artists (MGM)
Genre: Documentary; Director: Dan Ollman, Sarah Price, Chris Smith; Release Date Limited: 08/27/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 83; Distributor: United Artists (MGM)
Posted October 15 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway
- Gwen Stefani shares track list for third solo album
- 'The Flash': 13 most shocking moments from Team Flash's trip to Earth-2
- Kanye West: ‘Bill Cosby innocent'
- Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult cast in 'The Death and Life of John F. Donovan'
- Johnny Depp to star in 'The Invisible Man' for Universal