We’ve heard good buzz about the new Disney/Pixar movie The Incredibles, but we bet a lot of you will be buying tickets to see it the night it opens, Nov. 5, just so you can see the theatrical premiere of the new teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. Lucasfilm announced Wednesday what had been rumored for days, that the first big-screen glimpse of next May’s final Star Wars movie would piggyback onto Pixar’s computer-animated superhero spoof. Fans who can’t even wait that long, however, will be able to view the teaser trailer online the afternoon before, if they’re members of Hyperspace (the official fanclub at starwars.com) or subscribers to AOL. After that, the clip will air on TV on the evening of Nov. 4, though Lucasfilm did not say whether it would air as a primetime commercial or as a segment of one of the syndicated entertainment news shows. Finally, on Monday, Nov. 8, anyone with an Internet connection can see the trailer at starwars.com. And by Nov. 9, we imagine, the Jedi faithful will begin camping out at theaters, with only a short six-month wait until Sith opens.
(Amadala: © & TM Lucasfilm, Ltd.)
Posted October 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'