We’ve heard good buzz about the new Disney/Pixar movie The Incredibles, but we bet a lot of you will be buying tickets to see it the night it opens, Nov. 5, just so you can see the theatrical premiere of the new teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith. Lucasfilm announced Wednesday what had been rumored for days, that the first big-screen glimpse of next May’s final Star Wars movie would piggyback onto Pixar’s computer-animated superhero spoof. Fans who can’t even wait that long, however, will be able to view the teaser trailer online the afternoon before, if they’re members of Hyperspace (the official fanclub at starwars.com) or subscribers to AOL. After that, the clip will air on TV on the evening of Nov. 4, though Lucasfilm did not say whether it would air as a primetime commercial or as a segment of one of the syndicated entertainment news shows. Finally, on Monday, Nov. 8, anyone with an Internet connection can see the trailer at starwars.com. And by Nov. 9, we imagine, the Jedi faithful will begin camping out at theaters, with only a short six-month wait until Sith opens.
(Amadala: © & TM Lucasfilm, Ltd.)
Posted October 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!