Pimp my…cup? Rappers like Ludacris, Juvenile, and Nelly delight in custom-blinged goblets from Chicago-based Deborah Harrison (a.k.a. Debbie the Glass Lady), who crafts the vessels — some for upwards of $1,000 — from glass, diamonds, crystals, gems, platinum, and 24-karat gold. Lil Jon, who displays his ”pimp cup” in the ”Get Low” video, takes his chalice (in a one-of-a-kind padded carrying case, of course) to clubs. It’s just the thing for swigging ”crunk juice,” a sugary blend of his CRUNK!!! Energy Drink and Hennessy. And the love is spreading to non-rappers: The East Side Boy recently had cups made for Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, because, he notes, ”crunk juice makes the girls horny.” How sweet.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!