Pimp my…cup? Rappers like Ludacris, Juvenile, and Nelly delight in custom-blinged goblets from Chicago-based Deborah Harrison (a.k.a. Debbie the Glass Lady), who crafts the vessels — some for upwards of $1,000 — from glass, diamonds, crystals, gems, platinum, and 24-karat gold. Lil Jon, who displays his ”pimp cup” in the ”Get Low” video, takes his chalice (in a one-of-a-kind padded carrying case, of course) to clubs. It’s just the thing for swigging ”crunk juice,” a sugary blend of his CRUNK!!! Energy Drink and Hennessy. And the love is spreading to non-rappers: The East Side Boy recently had cups made for Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, because, he notes, ”crunk juice makes the girls horny.” How sweet.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jacob Tremblay is Team Iron Man, and other adorable revelations
- 'Rogue One' actor reveals character detail in new interview
- Tribeca 2016: 6 movies that wowed at the annual downtown NYC fest
- 'Lemonade' inspiration 'Daughters of the Dust' to be re-released
- Paul Rudd to star in WWII thriller 'The Catcher Was a Spy'
- Susan Sarandon on 'The Meddler': 'It's kind of an old-fashioned movie'
- Carpool Karaoke: Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato to ride with James Corden