Pimp my…cup? Rappers like Ludacris, Juvenile, and Nelly delight in custom-blinged goblets from Chicago-based Deborah Harrison (a.k.a. Debbie the Glass Lady), who crafts the vessels — some for upwards of $1,000 — from glass, diamonds, crystals, gems, platinum, and 24-karat gold. Lil Jon, who displays his ”pimp cup” in the ”Get Low” video, takes his chalice (in a one-of-a-kind padded carrying case, of course) to clubs. It’s just the thing for swigging ”crunk juice,” a sugary blend of his CRUNK!!! Energy Drink and Hennessy. And the love is spreading to non-rappers: The East Side Boy recently had cups made for Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, because, he notes, ”crunk juice makes the girls horny.” How sweet.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Once Upon a Time' sneak peek: Watch Jasmine and Aladdin meet
- Megyn Kelly grills Donna Brazile about alleged leaked email
- 'Top Chef' cooks up fresh drama in season 14 trailer
- WATCH: Michael J. Fox, Lea Thompson on the DeLorean from 'Back to the Future'
- Madonna, Jay Z nab Songwriters Hall of Fame nominations
- Lady Gaga wrote a 'Joanne' track about Trayvon Martin's death
- Michael J. Fox talks about the timeless nature of 'Back to the Future'