Pimp my…cup? Rappers like Ludacris, Juvenile, and Nelly delight in custom-blinged goblets from Chicago-based Deborah Harrison (a.k.a. Debbie the Glass Lady), who crafts the vessels — some for upwards of $1,000 — from glass, diamonds, crystals, gems, platinum, and 24-karat gold. Lil Jon, who displays his ”pimp cup” in the ”Get Low” video, takes his chalice (in a one-of-a-kind padded carrying case, of course) to clubs. It’s just the thing for swigging ”crunk juice,” a sugary blend of his CRUNK!!! Energy Drink and Hennessy. And the love is spreading to non-rappers: The East Side Boy recently had cups made for Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, because, he notes, ”crunk juice makes the girls horny.” How sweet.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth' season finale: Will Forte on THAT ending--and what's next
- 'Game of Thrones' actor explains his surprisingly early exit
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten on nudity, Jon Snow
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling apologizes to fans for a 'Harry Potter' character's death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!