Pimp my…cup? Rappers like Ludacris, Juvenile, and Nelly delight in custom-blinged goblets from Chicago-based Deborah Harrison (a.k.a. Debbie the Glass Lady), who crafts the vessels — some for upwards of $1,000 — from glass, diamonds, crystals, gems, platinum, and 24-karat gold. Lil Jon, who displays his ”pimp cup” in the ”Get Low” video, takes his chalice (in a one-of-a-kind padded carrying case, of course) to clubs. It’s just the thing for swigging ”crunk juice,” a sugary blend of his CRUNK!!! Energy Drink and Hennessy. And the love is spreading to non-rappers: The East Side Boy recently had cups made for Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, because, he notes, ”crunk juice makes the girls horny.” How sweet.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dorothy and the gang get a 'high-fashion' upgrade for 'The Wiz Live!'
- Taylor Swift and Idris Elba among 2016 Met Gala co-chairs
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' scores full season order
- Sarah Silverman opens up about battling depression
- Kate Winslet to star as famed muse and photographer Lee Miller
- See the first teaser for the Jesse Owens biopic
- Vin Diesel breaks free of his chains in new 'Last Witch Hunter' clip
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6