Pimp my…cup? Rappers like Ludacris, Juvenile, and Nelly delight in custom-blinged goblets from Chicago-based Deborah Harrison (a.k.a. Debbie the Glass Lady), who crafts the vessels — some for upwards of $1,000 — from glass, diamonds, crystals, gems, platinum, and 24-karat gold. Lil Jon, who displays his ”pimp cup” in the ”Get Low” video, takes his chalice (in a one-of-a-kind padded carrying case, of course) to clubs. It’s just the thing for swigging ”crunk juice,” a sugary blend of his CRUNK!!! Energy Drink and Hennessy. And the love is spreading to non-rappers: The East Side Boy recently had cups made for Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson, because, he notes, ”crunk juice makes the girls horny.” How sweet.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody