Stop the hair-product abuse on TV! The Real World: Philadelphia’s lovable lush Landon is using far too much gel. Is the intention to look like a Jheri-Curled white boy? Over at Bravo the insanity continues on Manhunt, where aspiring cover boys flatiron, mousse, and overspray their hair into shellacked submission. Please, gentlemen, in the name of Paul Mitchell, stop the follicular madness! Your pillowcases will thank you.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award