Stop the hair-product abuse on TV! The Real World: Philadelphia’s lovable lush Landon is using far too much gel. Is the intention to look like a Jheri-Curled white boy? Over at Bravo the insanity continues on Manhunt, where aspiring cover boys flatiron, mousse, and overspray their hair into shellacked submission. Please, gentlemen, in the name of Paul Mitchell, stop the follicular madness! Your pillowcases will thank you.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- Rob Thomas' 'Trust You': Hear it, get scoop on new album
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Will Stannis make the sacrifice on 'Game of Thrones'?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!