Stop the hair-product abuse on TV! The Real World: Philadelphia’s lovable lush Landon is using far too much gel. Is the intention to look like a Jheri-Curled white boy? Over at Bravo the insanity continues on Manhunt, where aspiring cover boys flatiron, mousse, and overspray their hair into shellacked submission. Please, gentlemen, in the name of Paul Mitchell, stop the follicular madness! Your pillowcases will thank you.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch