Stop the hair-product abuse on TV! The Real World: Philadelphia’s lovable lush Landon is using far too much gel. Is the intention to look like a Jheri-Curled white boy? Over at Bravo the insanity continues on Manhunt, where aspiring cover boys flatiron, mousse, and overspray their hair into shellacked submission. Please, gentlemen, in the name of Paul Mitchell, stop the follicular madness! Your pillowcases will thank you.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch Kanye West's surprise performance with Chance the Rapper
- Patrick Stewart on doing drag for the first time in 'Blunt Talk'
- Marvel delayed 'Doctor Strange' release for Benedict Cumberbatch
- Kim Kardashian clarifies she'll vote Hillary over Trump
- 'Monty Python's Michael Palin comments on costar Terry Jones' dementia
- 'Thor: Ragnarok' adds 'Jurassic Park' star Sam Neill
- Tracey Ullman channels Judi Dench, Maggie Smith for upcoming HBO series