Stop the hair-product abuse on TV! The Real World: Philadelphia’s lovable lush Landon is using far too much gel. Is the intention to look like a Jheri-Curled white boy? Over at Bravo the insanity continues on Manhunt, where aspiring cover boys flatiron, mousse, and overspray their hair into shellacked submission. Please, gentlemen, in the name of Paul Mitchell, stop the follicular madness! Your pillowcases will thank you.
Posted October 22 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Chicago Med' has two new showrunners
- Fox changes name of its new series 'The Frankenstein Code'
- Chaka Khan set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Why Wayne Brady freaked out at the chance to play drag queen Lola in 'Kinky Boots'
- 'American Dad!' renewed for two seasons
- Nicki Minaj will open the MTV VMAs on Sunday
- Miley Cyrus addresses Nicki Minaj's VMAs comments in new interview
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!