Inspired by Time Inc.’s home-improvement bible, season 1 of PBS’s series gives the nitty-gritty on tasks like planting tomatoes and cutting wooden bungholes.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report
- Harper Lee's 'Go Set a Watchman' might have discovered earlier than reported