If you’re lucky enough to get into the new, ultra-exclusive Manhattan lounge KOS (Denzel Washington and Lenny Kravitz are partners), check out the mohair sofa in the VIP ”Kitty Box” room. The comfy, wine-colored couch, custom-made by NYC-based designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, came from Kravitz’s home theater in Miami. ”The couch is beyond collectible,” says KOS owner (and Kravitz cousin) Kevin Conner. ”It was flown in on Denzel’s private jet.” Just in time to kiss lots of celebrity butt.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's biggest surprises
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's about Emma and more
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit