If you’re lucky enough to get into the new, ultra-exclusive Manhattan lounge KOS (Denzel Washington and Lenny Kravitz are partners), check out the mohair sofa in the VIP ”Kitty Box” room. The comfy, wine-colored couch, custom-made by NYC-based designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, came from Kravitz’s home theater in Miami. ”The couch is beyond collectible,” says KOS owner (and Kravitz cousin) Kevin Conner. ”It was flown in on Denzel’s private jet.” Just in time to kiss lots of celebrity butt.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alison Brie joins Jenji Kohan's all-female wrestling series 'G.L.O.W.'
- Riz Ahmed on how 'The Night Of' captured the current zeitgeist
- Rudy Giuliani slams Beyoncé 'I saved more black lives' than her
- Jay Z, Beyoncé, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian hung out after the VMAs
- Britney Spears wants to collaborate with Justin Timberlake
- Lauren Conrad joins 'Laguna Beach' stars for Dieter Schmitz's wedding
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj get sweaty in 'Side to Side' video