If you’re lucky enough to get into the new, ultra-exclusive Manhattan lounge KOS (Denzel Washington and Lenny Kravitz are partners), check out the mohair sofa in the VIP ”Kitty Box” room. The comfy, wine-colored couch, custom-made by NYC-based designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, came from Kravitz’s home theater in Miami. ”The couch is beyond collectible,” says KOS owner (and Kravitz cousin) Kevin Conner. ”It was flown in on Denzel’s private jet.” Just in time to kiss lots of celebrity butt.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Urban Cowboy' remake in the works at FOX
- Aunt Becky is back for 'Fuller House'
- Who wants to have a sleepover in Conan O'Brien's studio?
- Amy Schumer shuts down rumors of a 'Bachelorette' meeting
- Chris Pratt taught his son the Pledge of Allegiance
- Watch 7 awesome minutes of 'Batman: Arkham Knight' gameplay
- Kanye West reaches settlement in 'Bound 2' case