If you’re lucky enough to get into the new, ultra-exclusive Manhattan lounge KOS (Denzel Washington and Lenny Kravitz are partners), check out the mohair sofa in the VIP ”Kitty Box” room. The comfy, wine-colored couch, custom-made by NYC-based designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, came from Kravitz’s home theater in Miami. ”The couch is beyond collectible,” says KOS owner (and Kravitz cousin) Kevin Conner. ”It was flown in on Denzel’s private jet.” Just in time to kiss lots of celebrity butt.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Chelsea Peretti and Jordan Peele are engaged
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole