If you’re lucky enough to get into the new, ultra-exclusive Manhattan lounge KOS (Denzel Washington and Lenny Kravitz are partners), check out the mohair sofa in the VIP ”Kitty Box” room. The comfy, wine-colored couch, custom-made by NYC-based designer Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, came from Kravitz’s home theater in Miami. ”The couch is beyond collectible,” says KOS owner (and Kravitz cousin) Kevin Conner. ”It was flown in on Denzel’s private jet.” Just in time to kiss lots of celebrity butt.
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Winehouse's boyfriend, Reg Traviss, blasts new documentary as a 'slur upon her'
- Brian K. Vaughan to write issue of 'The Walking Dead'
- Obama invites The Black Keys to play at the White House
- Box office preview: 'Magic Mike XXL' faces off against 'Terminator Genisys'
- Melissa Benoist talks goals for 'Supergirl': 'not a trite or a shallow depiction'
- Trevor Noah was in an inconvenient place when he got the Daily Show news
- Melissa Leo cast in HBO's LBJ movie