A wifty romance between an older woman (Laura Linney is old?) and a younger man (okay, Topher Grace is young), scrubbed bland and indistinct of reason or world-view.
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Topher Grace, Laura Linney, Gabriel Byrne, Marcia Gay Harden, Paul Rudd; Director: Dylan Kidd; Author: Dylan Kidd; Release Date Wide: 10/15/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Market Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- iHeart Radio Music Awards 2015: And the winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!