A wifty romance between an older woman (Laura Linney is old?) and a younger man (okay, Topher Grace is young), scrubbed bland and indistinct of reason or world-view.
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Topher Grace, Laura Linney, Gabriel Byrne, Marcia Gay Harden, Paul Rudd; Director: Dylan Kidd; Author: Dylan Kidd; Release Date Wide: 10/15/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Market Films
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Demi Lovato pays tribute to late father on anticipated fall album—exclusive details
- See the 'Halo 5' opening cinematic (with Nathan Fillion and Mike Colter)
- Eddie Redmayne becomes 'The Danish Girl' in film's first trailer
- Michael Fassbender rises to power in new 'Macbeth' trailer
- Janet Jackson kicks off world tour with new song featuring Missy Elliott
- Alison Mosshart details the Dead Weather's new album
- J.K. Rowling wishes James Sirius Potter a happy first day at Hogwarts
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!