A wifty romance between an older woman (Laura Linney is old?) and a younger man (okay, Topher Grace is young), scrubbed bland and indistinct of reason or world-view.
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama; Starring: Topher Grace, Laura Linney, Gabriel Byrne, Marcia Gay Harden, Paul Rudd; Director: Dylan Kidd; Author: Dylan Kidd; Release Date Wide: 10/15/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Market Films
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sharon Osbourne takes 'Talk' break
- Chris Pratt offers pre-apology for any offensive remarks he says during press tour
- An intense new trailer for 'Black Mass' has arrived
- John Stamos on Olsens' 'Fuller House' nix
- This was Chris Pratt's craziest day on the set of 'Jurassic World'
- Why Michael Fassbender loves taking risks
- 'Mr. Holmes': Doyle estate sues
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Marion Cotillard, Jason Derulo, Serena Williams and More!