In their gleefully daft marionette burlesque, Matt Stone and Trey Parker re-create the ’60s Thunderbirds style to send up several decades’ worth of xenophobic action clichés. The movie skewers a world in which our pop culture, and more than a little of our national policy, now celebrate fake strength and fake power.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Trey Parker, Matt Stone, Elle Russ, Stanley G. Sawicki; Director: Trey Parker, Matt Stone; Author: Pam Brady, Trey Parker, Matt Stone; Release Date Wide: 10/15/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 98; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Paramount Pictures
Posted October 29 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- Fear the Walking Dead producers reveal how much time season 1 will cover
- The CW moves up premiere dates for 'Jane the Virgin,' 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend'
- Jemaine Clement voices a 'mind-reading fart' in exclusive 'Rick and Morty' clip
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart on cocaine is hilarious in 'Blunt Talk' trailer
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!